Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm always stressed about hosting but I will say this year I was more relaxed than ever, or at least I was on the actual day! I started the day off with a run and by the time I got home Pat had already got the potatoes in the slow cooker and started prepping the turkey! Everyone arrived around 2 and I didn't check the time but I do think we ended up eating around our projected time of 3...Usually we have one bad dish and this year it was the bagged salad we bought-it was terrible and the dressing was too sweet! After dinner there was lots of cleanup and chatting and then dessert. Such a great day!!
Pictures in no particular order-
"Photobombed" by mom

Wearing our crowns during dessert time

Pat is still taller!

Goofballs

Dessert and Football

Everyone!

Party crackers

Thumbs up for dessert

Picture of Nanny's plate because she did a good job 

Zsaz falling asleep

Pat's spot for dessert

Before the celebration!

First to arrive and watching some soccer!

Family selfie to start the day

 

No comments: