Friday, April 22, 2022

Easter!

I need to write these posts sooner because even though it hasn't been that long since Easter I feel like I've forgotten so much! I knew we wanted our overnight cinnamon rolls for breakfast but I forgot to prep them so I had to stay up until about midnight so that they'd be ready for morning! The next day the kids slept until about 9 and I think maybe we had to wake one of them up...? They took awhile to find their baskets and Paige found hers first in with the puzzles. Owen found his in the cleaning closet! They ate a bunch of candy and some breakfast and then we headed to see my family to celebrate Easter, Lisa's birthday and Paige's birthday!
Not pictured-We saw Pat's family the day before and had dinner with some longtime friends of the family!

Awake and ready to hunt for baskets


Not in the basement for Owen!

Paige found hers!

Ready to eat candy

Comparison picture- 2013 vs 2022

Breakfast

Easter baskets at grandma and grandpas


Birthday girls and Zsaz

 

No comments: