Monday, August 23, 2021

40!

Whelp. I'm 40! So far it hasn't felt any different from any other birthday except the celebrations were a little grander! The kids were pretty busy on the day of so I spent most of it driving them around which was fine by me! Owen and I got up around 6:30 so he could get to Freshman orientation on time and then later had soccer practice. Paige had dance and then got to pick up her schedule and do a walk-through at the middle school. That was all wrapped up by about 5 so then we made some copycat Houlihan's salads and went to Mason's Creamery for dessert! They treated me to some homemade cards and presents and then we ended the night with a hilarious round of Cards Against Humanity-Family edition!

Delicious salads!

Other side of the table!

Waiting for our order...

Posing with our bubble waffles and ice cream


Serious selfie to round out the day

 

No comments: