Monday, June 28, 2021

Fathers Day!

I was still recovering from losing my voice so we didn't visit with anyone on Father's Day but we were able to stick with our original plan to do Footgolf! We kept it as a surprise but maybe Pat suspected since we went last year too. Paige and I decided to be spectators this year which I felt was a good choice for me because my kicks aren't super accurate and there were a lot of golfers on the course. A few golf balls got hit pretty close to us but we managed to keep the soccer balls away from everyone else. It was a very hot day but we still enjoyed ourselves! After footgolf we got some lunch at Houlihans and then finished out the celebration by giving Pat some gifts and eating Strawberry Cheesecake Bars that the kids had made by themselves!

Pops for breakfast!











 

No comments: