Monday, May 24, 2021

Binx

I feel like I did a cat post recently but I have so many new Binx pictures that it made sense to do another one. Binx has been making so much progress with getting friendlier and seeking us out at night to have a nap next to us which Griffin never does. I hope it continues past his time as a kitten!



I actually caught a video of this moment where I was sitting on the kitchen floor and Binx was checking things out and then crawled into my lap! I think these are normal things for most cats but not ours!

Binx got to some shots at the vet on this day and was extra sleepy while we watched Survivor

This picture makes me laugh because he looks like a completely different kitten

I was sitting in the kitchen and catching up on some stuff on the computer so Binx joined me by taking a nap in the sun

 

No comments: