Wednesday, April 14, 2021

BMX

We tried something very different for us and went to an indoor BMX park! I was looking for an indoor activity for the last day of Spring break because it was supposed to rain and I found this place 20 minutes away from our house. We brought helmets and rented bikes there because we weren't sure we had the right bikes for the kids and our bikes were in the shop getting tune-ups. This place was HUGE and there were a ton of different difficulty levels located throughout the place, it was overwhelming at times! We stayed for about 4 hours and I lasted about 1.5 hours. Everyone else biked for pretty much the whole time with just a short break to hydrate. I loved seeing how brave they all were and I wish I could figure out how to post videos on the blog but these pictures will have to do!
My favorite room-novice level:)

This was a giant room filled with a bunch of paths to choose from

Paige 

We originally thought the green path was a leisurely tour around the place but the difficulty level varied greatly as it continued

Pat

Owen

Paige was getting some advice on which path to take down

 

No comments: