Monday, June 24, 2019

Father’s Day and a Birthday

Father's Day started out with the kids organizing a scavenger hunt for Pat to find his cards and presents. He did a pretty good job and only needed a little help;) and the kids did a good job sending him all over the basement. Then we headed over to my parent's house because we had a birthday to celebrate! We've been doing a terrible job celebrating birthdays in a timely fashion so this celebration for my dad was long overdue. I made a cheesecake the night before but forgot to refrigerate it so I had to throw it out and hurry and make a new one before it was time to leave! Later, Pat had his last Stumbler's game. I had been trying to watch one of his games all season so even though it was kind of rainy and wet outside, I was glad we fit it in! I had forgotten my purse at my parent's house but luckily, Jamie lived nearby and brought it to me!


Scavenger hunt

Pat and the kids.
Pat successfully assembled this tabletop fireplace

My dad!



The kids had dangerous looking races up and down the stands during the game



No comments: