Friday, April 12, 2019

Party

Sometimes I do two posts on our parties. One post covers food and decorations and the other covers people. Well, I'm throwing it all into one this time! Paige wanted a Hermione theme this year so we did our best but it probably ended up being more of a Hogwarts theme. Hermione specific items are hard to come by! I thought it ended up looking great though, we didn't go overboard but if you looked around there were little surprises-a mini Hermione, a wand, invisibility cloaks...

Chocolate Frogs and Pretzel Wands

Find Laney!

I caught my Mom and Dad taking a break outside. It was a beautiful day!

Lauren surprised us!

The Hall family

We made butterbeer that I don't think anyone liked:)

I asked Paige if I could take a picture of her by the banner and this is what I got!

I thought this bag that Lauren got for Paige was hilarious

Paige requested an ice cream cake!

We wanted the decorations in the kitchen to sort of feel like the Great Hall with a starry sky and floating candles!

No comments: