Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Art Museum!

The last time I did a blog post about the art museum was over a year ago! I don't know if it's been that long since we went...maybe I just didn't do a post about it? Either way, I was excited to go back even if it took some convincing to get the kids there. They always think they don't want to go but then we get there and they love it! Hopefully they remember for next time:)
We got there pretty late, with only a little over an hour left before they closed! We wanted to get a couple family pictures for our Christmas card and the lady at the information desk was so nice that she took us around to three different spots! Then we roamed for the rest of the time that we had. We all always enjoy the armor room and the contemporary art but next time I'd like to get to some new spots!




No comments: