Sunday, July 1, 2018

Nationals-Day One

This was Paige's first year getting to compete at Nationals with dance company! It's a very big deal and they worked really hard with extra practices in the weeks leading up to it. The day before, we were packed and ready to go and Owen had plans to sleepover at a friend's house and stay with them the next day. Then we hit a snag. We ended up taking Owen to an Expresscare to get checked out because he had been lethargic, had a low fever, etc. and then he threw up there. Pat was out of town so I wasn't sure I would be able to accompany Paige to the competition. We sent her off the next morning with friends and Owen woke up feeling good so we met her there with plenty of time! The girls danced beautifully and scored Platinum for all 3 dances and got 3rd, 4th, and 5th for lyrical, jazz and tap. I was so proud of all of them but of course I only had my eyes on Paige:)
Huge bags, little girls

Owen had to sit outside the changing room but I had Paige visit him!

Ready for jazz!

These 3 stayed close all year!

Ready for lyrical!

Ready for tap, and with their teacher!

Maeve came to support Paige's team even though she had danced the day before!

Paige posing with the 3rd place lyrical trophy

ATB! I love this picture!

The girls with all of their teachers!


No comments: