Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mother's Day!

Ah yes. Another Mother's Day! This year didn't work out ideally but we managed to pull it together by the end. Pat and Owen started out the day in Michigan so Owen could finish up at a soccer tournament and then drove straight to Mentor to join Paige and I at my parent's house. Paige and I got a ride from Jamie (thanks!) because the van window was hit by a rock and is spiderwebbed and starting to fall apart and isn't safe to drive on the freeway. We ate some Jimmy John's and hung out and then Pat and Owen arrived and we had a couple more hours before we headed home. Pat and the kids were so generous with gifts! Paige made me a heart necklace with her thumbprint at school and they both did fill-in sheets for me (my favorite thing to read!). Pat also got me a mug with pictures of me and the kids and a little Groot keychain!




No comments: