Friday, September 1, 2017

Tea!

Paige and I missed the second day of Owen's tournament because we had a couple places we needed to be that day! In the morning we attended church and a meet-the-teacher gathering for PSR and then we met some friends for tea! This was the biggest tea "room" I'd every been to and they really do a good job. The tea list was huge and the food ended up being great (Paige would disagree...but she had a teapot filled with Sprite so I think she came out alright from the experience;).  After, we stopped at a store with a couple of the other tea-goers and the girls basically had a playdate in the middle of the store while we shopped around them. I was on the lookout for dirty looks or upset employees but I'm pretty sure people were more amused than anything.
Mom side of the table

Kid side of the table

A little sunny for a picture but we got all the kids!

Sorry this picture is sideways...I still had to include it!

No comments: