Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Last Day!

Last day of school! *sniff* Actually, I cried a little but I held it together better than years past! I didn't get a chance to hang out with Paige in her room because I was helping Owen's class but I spent a lot of time with her class this year so it seemed fair:) Paige told me her class did some water relays and had popsicles! Owen's class had popsicles too then was split into groups for the scavenger hunt. Then, each adult led a group of kids around outside the school, figuring out clues and locating checkpoints. They all loved the scavenger hunt and it was impossible to stop them from running. After they had a chance to cool down, all the kids lined the hall for the 4th grade clap-out (that's going to be Owen next year!! Eek!). After school, we took the kids out for ice cream and relaxed until it was time to go to our neighbor's party! The kids had a blast all day and were wiped out by the end! (me too!)
Owen and his teacher. I took this earlier in the week because I didn't know if I would be back for the last day!

Last morning of school. Owen is ready for safety patrol duty!

Paige and a couple of her close friends lined up and ready for the last day!

Our scavenger hunt group, we called ourselves "Team Awesome"

Ready for the 4th grade clap-out

Paige and friends after school!

No comments: