Monday, May 16, 2016

Showtime!

Paige has been working hard for months now on her dance company's spring ballet, At the Circus. She went to practices that would last 2-3 hours and she loved every second of it! I kept thinking she would get bored because part of the practices were watching the other performers and just waiting for your turn to go on stage but she would get excited every time we went back to the dance studio. Her part was as a baby elephant and of course they danced to the Baby Elephant Walk. I'm always impressed with how much these kids can do when they're so young, and I'm not just talking about Paige! Watching Paige was my favorite part and I had to hold back tears but the rest of the show kept my attention too! Some family members were able to make it to the show too so I'll post those pictures tomorrow!

Dress Rehearsal!

Paige and her friend Makayla

The baby elephants were allowed to watch from the side of the stage during the dress rehearsal and they were totally enchanted by the older dancers.

Mid-performance

The exit!

Waiting for the show to begin!

Paige with her friend and their dance teacher-also the person responsible for the whole production!



Lining up for a cast picture

Waiting....



Everyone!

Just more baby elephants being adorable:)

No comments: