Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a blast this year! Pat had an ear infection but he was feeling much better than the previous day and weather was so nice that I wore shorts and a t-shirt on my run and Paige was able to join me on her bike! As per tradition, the turkey was ready an hour early and somehow the sweet potatoes were frozen (oops!) but other than that the food and desserts were great! After dinner we played a Pictionary-ish game on the WiiU that was a big hit!
Multi-tasking-Everyone watched the parade while Pat soothed his ear, Owen ate an apple and Paige worked on some place cards for the table!

The whole group minus my dad and Paige who was hiding behind Jamie.

The whole group minus me!

Something was hilarious here...maybe some tickling?

I made everyone pose again:)

My mom and I had a great team picture for the game!

No comments: