Friday, August 9, 2013

Recent Recipes

Swiss Chard Crescent Rolls-everyone loved these and I'm so glad because I know swiss chard isn't the most exciting food...but really, what would be bad wrapped in a crescent roll? I was also really excited to use some sesame seeds:)

Healthy Blueberry Muffins-These look pretty mediocre but the kids would not stop eating them! These were their first request at snack time too. Changes-I left out the sugar.

Asian Peanut Noodle Salad-My excitement for this recipe makes up for no one else in the house being very interested in it. I think it's fantastic and I've already made it a few times. Pretty easy to change too, this picture is from the first time I made it (and before I put the dressing on) but I've since made it without noodles and substituted with more colorful cabbage.

No comments: