Friday, January 11, 2013

Family Fitness!

It's not all that unusual to find Paige doing a workout video with me at home. It's even less unusual to find Paige and Owen running circles around me while I'm doing a workout video to see if they can get around me without getting in my way (they can't). Last night though, Owen's school had a fitness event for the whole family and we were able to participate together! We tried a lot of different things but they were both most interested in the obstacle course so we stuck to that area for most of the time. We stuck around for the raffle even though it really felt like we should go home and Owen won a prize! He was very excited and it was a nice way to end the night. 
(I didn't take any of these pictures, I just took them from the school's Facebook page...)

We were all concentrating pretty hard...

Part of the obstacle course! I remember playing with these horribly dangerous cup walker things when I was little!

No comments: