Friday, September 14, 2012

New Routine

We have less time for new activities now that our days are broken up by picking up/dropping off Owen at school, lunch and Paige's nap but a lot of things still feel new and different because I have more time to focus just on Paige.  I love those times that Paige and Owen play together and it comes so simply without arguing but it's also fun to see what Paige comes up with when she's the only kid in the house. Lately it means a lot of puzzles, listening to "That's What Makes You Beautiful," and playing with her babies but sometimes it means loudly babbling nonsense and running at me so I'll catch her or trying on one-eyed glasses.


The same baby always gets a seat in the stroller, the other ones get lovingly zipped into a backpack...

Paige desperately wanted this hat but she settled for a picture
She posed like this and told me to take a picture when we were walking back home after dropping off Owen at school

No comments: