Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stuff

I actually very rarely have the tv on when just me and Paige are hanging out and this is the reason why...I left her sitting up (just for a moment!) and playing with this balloon (I realize that probably isn't a proper toy for a 7 month old...) while the tv was on mute and I came back to this.


This was the dinner I served on our anniversary. It was actually pretty bad timing because it was a recipe I've been wanting to try for awhile but I knew that it might cause some issues for Owen and that Pat wouldn't like that it had tomatoes in it. At least I liked it!
I tried to compensate for the dinner by having a good dessert for Owen to look forward to but he actually preferred not to eat anything than to have to eat his dinner to get to the dessert.

No comments: