Monday, November 17, 2008

All Spiffed Up.

Here we are looking all spiffy for our dinner at the Melting Pot on Saturday.

This is our dessert plate after we devoured 95% of it and I started playing with the chocolate left in our fondue pot. You need to go to The Melting Pot. It was good. It was four courses of great food.

Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal (from Saturday)...this is the third or fourth time I had intended to make a recipe I have for Oatmeal Brulee and then realized (again) that I don't have an adequately sized broiler safe dish. Good thing for me that I didn't because this was great. Seriously, is peanut butter bad with anything?

Today's breakfast...Homemade Bagels! I think we need to tweak our bagel-making a bit...these were very good fresh last night but this morning...not the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit!! you guys look great :)