Sunday, September 14, 2008

Not Such a Good Plan After All...

This is how my mind works...
1. I was reading a blog where the person gave up processed foods.
2. I decided it was a great idea and I should do it and told Pat.
3. Pat reminded me that it would be impossible since "everything" we eat is processed.
4. That made my plan sound even smarter until I realized that would include cereal.
5. Instead I made some wheat thins from scratch and pretended that was the same thing as giving up processed foods (even though I don't buy wheat thins because Pat and I would eat entire boxes in one sitting when we used to buy them).
Seriously though, how crazy would that be? I would have to make my own bread and peanut butter. I wouldn't last, not at all. But I really want to try it...but that's crazy.

No comments: