Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Time for a Hat

Yesterday marked the first time I've ever seen Owen have a preference for what he wore. He spotted his winter hat when I opened a closet door and started reaching for it. Once I handed it to him he made a few attempts to get it on and then handed it to me expectantly. Yes, it was the cutest thing ever. Then we went for a walk.


He decided to up the cute factor later that day after it rained by licking a puddle. Don't worry, it was purely for enjoyment, I keep him well hydrated.

My happy item is this random flower. It's the only flower growing in our backyard. My favorite kind of flower is the kind that takes care of itself. Keep up the good work little flower!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're mine little flower! how did i miss weeding you!

Anonymous said...

oh yes tiny owen, chicks dig you! Strut your stuff!!