Friday, September 28, 2007

Red House, Coupon, Motorcycle, Grindstone

A new one has been added to the list! Owen's hand and footprints. I forgot to put it on the original list so I'm going to have to go back and do that!

But for today...

Red House! (I tried to make it not so obvious to people passing by that I was taking a picture of the house but I think I failed. At least I was far away. Hopefully that made it a little less creepy!)












Owen looking dapper and bright! (No, this wasn't on the list...just extra fun for you. And me.)












Coupon for one box of cereal!












Motorcycle (extra points for also getting the motorcyclist! And again, he's far away because I didn't want to seem to creepy!)












A grindstone! Its grinding days are over though, it's stuck in the ground and being used as a lawn decoration. Personally, I think a garden gnome would add a little more personality.

No comments: