Monday, July 1, 2024

Random

We met up with friends to see a band play some 80s/90s music

We saw this deer on a walk and it was perfectly framed by tree trunks

Owen got his wisdom teeth removed! He was swollen and sore for 4 or 5 days but powered through and rested a lot! 

High School soccer training has begun!
Pat and I went to an art walk in Little Italy and went past the place we ate at for Prom! It's no longer a restaurant but I think the sign is the same!


Tiffany and I met up for dinner with Ashly while she was in town!

Pat and I went to a wedding with his coworkers! So fun meeting people I've only ever heard him talking to from his office!

Pat reglued the stair pieces to make it safer for everyone!

We made it down to the waterfall and it was a slow water day but still pretty!

Owen and his video game setup

 

No comments: